The reception was at The Rose Shop “Le Jardin” it was in a green house type place with plants and flowers everywhere. It was absolutely beautiful. It was fun having the girls in their beautiful bright colored dresses (made by Sue Winter, my friend Kara’s Mom) They really stood out against all the black, white and greenery. Jayleen looked so amazing of course! Clint didn’t look to bad either. (ha/ha) I think the reception was a lot of fun for everyone. It was great food, great location, and the music and the people… well it was practically perfect.
My kids had a blast on the dance floor. Jade was jamming with her new friend Hayden Williams (Dan and Sandi’s kid). Daxton was getting his groove on and Kaydin was bouncing with the bass! She hung real close to the speakers and lighting ball! She was completely enthralled. Colby tried to get her to dance with him a few times, but she wanted nothing to do with him. Cambrie was cruzing around dancing with everyone. She even had a dance or two with Dax. It was precious. Hailey was happiest when she was dancing with Clint. He would twirl her and whirl her and give her a dip and she was in heaven. Colby and I even got a spin or two in, but most of the day Colby wouldn’t leave Brian’s arms, so I was lucky to get that. It was crazy fun to see all the people that came to their reception. It was like old home week. There were lots of Danville transplants that we hadn’t seen in a long time, like the Brent & Alli Campbell, The McMahons’, Kirk Leiniger and his sister Kim and their spouses. These were all people I grew up with. I even got to see Melodee (Lowe) Christensen, my friend from high school and college! There were a lot of people there! It was neat to see such a great turn out to support Jayleen and Clint. That or maybe they just had to see it to believe it. Anyway it was a wonderful day for a wedding! Congratulations Clint and Jayleeen! We Love You!

3 comments:
I Love all the pictures thanks for sharing tell her congrats when you talk to her.
Looks like you have been busy!! Love all the fun pictures! You always do such a good job journaling.. Can't wait to see more!
Jayleen looks so beautiful and your girls look darling! I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!!
Post a Comment