14 May 2009
Getting Creative with Crayola
So one afternoon we let the kids out to play in Janell’s backyard They are getting ready to remodel it to make it more kid friendly, but since it wasn’t totally there yet, Janell brought out some Crayola washable markers, a coloring mat and a water spouting crayon for them to play with. They started out coloring on the mat, but somehow it quickly turned into them coloring on themselves and each other. I think Aunt Bean started it, so I blame her. Anyway they took the idea and ran with it. After a little while they were all covered in their own designs, and they had a blast doing it. My favorite had to be the message on Dax’s back, although I don’t think he even knew it was there. Hey I’ll take what I can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment