FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

29 May 2009

What was I thinking?

Before I left for our Utah/ Idaho trip I told a fellow instructor that I would sub her classes for her on Tuesday since I was coming back on monday and she would still be out of town. After being on vacation for just over 2 weeks, not having exercised anything but my hand to mouth, I was a little nervous about pulling off two classes in one day. Not just any two classes either. It was Body Pump and Turbo Kick, which happen to be the two classes that can kick my butt the most! Then I had to teach my own step class Wed. morning. I feel like I barely made it through the second class on Tues. and Wed. morning when I tried to get out of bed, it was almost a no go. My quads just about gave out. Every step down the stairs was a painful one! I hate squats and horse stance cross punches! Luckily adrenaline kicked in about a quarter way through my step class and I somehow finished, showered and made it home. Today… I could not move. When I attempted to walk, I felt like both legs were broken and I was walking in straight leg braces. It was ridiculous! Why do we do these things to ourselves? I know that beauty is pain, but I know I didn’t loose the 5 lbs. I gained while in Idaho from just these 3 classes! So was it worth it? What was I thinking?!?!?!

2 comments:

Julie said...

What?!? You were in Utah!?!

Rach said...

I'm afraid to go to the gym - I haven't been in about 10 months!! You and your family look GREAT. I can't believe how big your kids all look. I was so bummed to miss Jay's wedding. We can't wait to see you all this weekend. - You are welcome to stay at our house the night if you want, we would all LOVE it.