FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

01 October 2008

Farewell to another Friend


Why are so many of my friend moving away? When we moved to California, Brian told me we would be out of here in 2 years, and not to get to comfortable. Well here we are 7 1/2 years later. We would always tell people we were moving back to Idaho, and yet as time has passed, we have stayed and our friends have gone. Luckily we still have some wonderful friends who have decided to stick around for a little longer. I'm not sure though, if they hang out with us to long they may end up moving too.

Anyway one of my good friends Liz Evans, (a cute blonde-mentioned many other times throughout my blog) is moving to Arizona. Why Arizona you say? Well, that is the question of the month? What happened to Oakdale Liz? That would be much easier to visit. Anyway she will be greatly missed by many. A few of us got together to have one last Applebee's blondie with her and visit before she left. It was a great evening! Thanks Liz for being such a great friend to so many. You will be greatly missed, but we wish you and your family the best in Arizona.

4 comments:

Rach said...

I hate it when friends move! I only wish you moved closer to ME! Love ya, thanks for all your help with the vinyls.

Rach said...

Ok so I just caught up on your blog. So much fun. Now I REALLY wish you lived closer so I could come to all your fun Parties. Your family is so cute. I love seeing your parents and Jay too.

Liz E said...

Ahhh... a post just for me! I miss you jess... the thing I miss the most are 3am scapbooking sessions. I think that is some of the best times we had together. It will be a ling time before a friend can match those good time. Give the kids a love for me and tell them I am coming in 2 weeks and get ready for another ice cream outing. Thanks for everything! Love you all!

Pacefamily said...

Thanks for posting that pic, I hadn't seen it yet! Much to your demise, we should be in CA for awhile, so no worries from the other end of the court!!