Ok- so anyone who knows me knows about my passion for dance. So no surprise that So You Think You Can Dance is one of my favorite shows! So on this awesome evening I had the opportunity to go with some friends to see the SYTYCD tour concert. It was so much fun! We started out the evening with dinner in Sacramento at PF Changs. The food was great! Then we headed over to the concert. It was myself, Karen Garcia-Young, Sabrina Bunney, Jen Miyakawa, Holly Kroutil and of course our token male- Ben Kroutil. We teased him all night about being the only guy to come to a dance show, but we all know he had a blast and was just as passionate about the show as the rest of us were, if not more. The show was amazing! They did all the dances I had hoped for. It is still amazing to me to watch them on tv and then see them in person, that their bodies really can move that way. I was in awe. It was funny,entertaining, intense, and 4real! I really enjoyed having friends to go and share this awesome time with. This is definitely a tradition!! All of us already have decided that we will be doing this again next season. One of the things that totally topped off the evening was Karen's driving. We were all very impressed with her aggressiveness at getting us out of the parking lot. Someone made a comment about her moving into a slightly open space. Not only did she move into the space, she took it by storm it and cut off a few dozers along the way. We all proudly cheered her on! (Hey who isn't for getting home a little earlier) Over all it was the most fun I have had in a long time! Maybe since the last SYTYCD concert. (j/k)- well maybe.
02 October 2008
One Of The Best Nights Ever!!!
Ok- so anyone who knows me knows about my passion for dance. So no surprise that So You Think You Can Dance is one of my favorite shows! So on this awesome evening I had the opportunity to go with some friends to see the SYTYCD tour concert. It was so much fun! We started out the evening with dinner in Sacramento at PF Changs. The food was great! Then we headed over to the concert. It was myself, Karen Garcia-Young, Sabrina Bunney, Jen Miyakawa, Holly Kroutil and of course our token male- Ben Kroutil. We teased him all night about being the only guy to come to a dance show, but we all know he had a blast and was just as passionate about the show as the rest of us were, if not more. The show was amazing! They did all the dances I had hoped for. It is still amazing to me to watch them on tv and then see them in person, that their bodies really can move that way. I was in awe. It was funny,entertaining, intense, and 4real! I really enjoyed having friends to go and share this awesome time with. This is definitely a tradition!! All of us already have decided that we will be doing this again next season. One of the things that totally topped off the evening was Karen's driving. We were all very impressed with her aggressiveness at getting us out of the parking lot. Someone made a comment about her moving into a slightly open space. Not only did she move into the space, she took it by storm it and cut off a few dozers along the way. We all proudly cheered her on! (Hey who isn't for getting home a little earlier) Over all it was the most fun I have had in a long time! Maybe since the last SYTYCD concert. (j/k)- well maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment