28 October 2008
My Little Helper
Colby is always trying to be helpful. Al tough I believe being helpful and terrorizing are synonymous in his book. On this particular occasion I was folding laundry into the kids' boxes. (Each kid has a colored box. I fold their clothes and put them in their boxes and then they are in charge of putting them away) As fast as I could put things in the boxes he would pull them out. Then after a few attempted efforts of aiming for the boxes he wasn't currently emptying, he decided to pick up all the boxes at once and head for the hills (aka the kitchen). I was actually pretty impressed that he was able to get them all at once. I think he was too! Can I just say... he's lucky he's so cute.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment