FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

23 November 2008

I love to see them playing


While working in the kitchen I glanced around looking for Colby who was normally hanging on my leg about this time. To my great pleasure I found him sitting on the floor with his sisters. The girls were teaching him how to roll a ball back and forth instead of just hogging it. He would take turns sitting in front of each of the girls playing and then they finally they let him into the circle. As I worked I could hear the constant giggling and chattering of the kids.

One of my favorite things to see is my children laughing and playing together. In this particular instance there was even a valuable lesson of sharing and taking turns being taught. I am so proud of my wonderful children. I am very grateful for the wonder examples they are for each other. I know that I am their mother and slightly biased, but they are the best.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Your kids are awesome! You and Brian should be very proud of how well you are raising them. YOu guys are a few of my "I wanna do what they do" idols. :)