Anyway it was a precious first day. Hailey was so excited to be going to the same school as her sisters. She has always seen herself at the same level as her sisters, now she can actually be there. They all seem to have good teachers. I do really like Miss Ellerson, Hailey's kindergarten teacher, she is super sweet and attentive. I think Hailey will do well with her! Jade's teacher is Mrs. Price. Jade was excited because they combined the two 3rd grade glasses to make 1 4th grade class. There are 32 kids in her class. That seems like a lot to me, but she is happy because almost all her friends are in the same class. Cambrie's teacher is Mrs. Semple. I don't know much about her but Cambrie was excited. Jade said she dressed cute. I don't know it that can make her a good teacher, but here's hoping! This should be a fun year.
When my friend Karen and I took the kindergarteners to school- her son A.J. is in Hailey's class, we had Callie and Colby with us, of course. I think that they thought they were going to school too. Colby was so excited, he tried to hold Callie's hand, but she didn't like it much. When we got to the class room, they jumped right in there with the other kids and started playing with the puzzles and the toys that were laid out. When the class began to gather, Colby and Callie had found thier happy place in the reading corner with books and chairs just thier size. This is going to be interesting!

2 comments:
oh wow! Look how big and grown up they all are!! School already? Wow being in modesto is so different, everyone is off for the entire summer right now! Dakota starts preschool Sept 2nd. Yay! Colby is getting so big!
Wow school? or are you back out for summer now? They are so cute:)
Post a Comment