FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

30 July 2008

At Tulloch with the Evans

Now that my Dad rents out the lakehouse we have to do quick trips up there to play. So Liz and I decided to take advantage of a break in the renters and take the kids up for the afternoon. As always they had a blast! They were very excited about jumping off the trampoline into the water. Even Hailey finally built up the courage to jump off. She started on the small tramp and finally worked her way up to the big one in the end. It was fun to see her so excited about her accomplishment. Once the kids realized we could take rapid fire pictures they were all about the trampoline stunts. They did helicopters, flips, cannon balls, jumping onto rafts and sometimes onto each other (we are assuming it was not on purpose).


It was great for the adults too. We really enjoyed just floating on the rafts "trying" to be carefree. It was also fun being able to spend some time with my Dad, Mom and Jayleen. Of course my Mom opted out of getting in the water. - It wasn't over 110* so it wasn't warm enough to get wet. (ha/ha)

I love having a place to go that I can let the kids just play and have fun, and I can relax and just hang out with my friends and fam while keeping an eye on them. It's the best of both worlds! Everyone wins!

No comments: