
One of the neat things about my Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Mac is
their love for beautiful flowers and for sharing them. I think it is so neat that they bless the homes of others with their beautiful creations. I'm grateful that they are kind enough to share them with us, and I have learned that if you return the vases the flowers will come again!! I happened to love this particular group of flowers, it just made me feel good, so I had to take a picture so I could remember them. I love the colors and combination of flowers. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Mac for sharing this beauty with us!
2 comments:
so much to catch up on! I had to restrain myself from not commenting on every post. they are so cute! I wish you lived closer.
love ya
I LOVE THE FLOWERS!! I just wanted to let you know I had to set my profile to private because a guy I didn't know was leaving me comments on my pictures and it kind of freaked me out that just anyone could follow my life, but anyway...comment me your e-mail address (i won't post it) then I can add you to my list of approved readers. Have a great week! HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET TOGETHER SOON AND SCRAPBOOK TOGETHER!
Post a Comment