FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

23 February 2008

Dinsey Princesses on Ice!

After having such a great time at the High School Musical on Ice with the girls, I knew I wanted to do something like that again with them. Hailey and I had heard about the Disney Princesses on Ice and thought that might be a lot of fun as well. Thanks to the wonderful Marshall family we were able to get some box seats that were just amazing! You could see everything going on all at once. The only thing I think we missed was the princess being able to see Cambrie singing along and Hailey waving singing with all her might! She was so excited to be there. Jade loved having some of her old school buddies there to enjoy it with as well. We are all princesses at heart right Jenni? Anyway I found myself often singing along as well! I loved spending that time with my girls. They are such beautiful princesses to me and always will be. Thanks again for the memories!
Our Balcony seats - Mickey and Minnie Mouse - Jasmine and Aladdin

Snow White and her Prince - Ariel and Flounder - Mulan and her guy?
Bell and Lumier - Sleeping Beauty and her Prince - Cinderella and her Prince

Fearless leaders of the group

No comments: