
Jade and Cambrie had their end of the Indoor Season soccer party Mon. night. Somehow- when I was out of town, I got charged with helping with the party, and yet they already had planned and budgeted what we were doing. So what did they need me for? Helping to pull what THEY planned together. Wasn't really my idea of fun, but in the end I think the girls had fun and that's what counts! They had great coaches who really did care about the kids- I did get to make plaques for the coaches and that was fun! It was truly a learning experience for all. The girls learned alot (I think) And what an experience for Cambrie playing on an under 10 team- One of my favorite moments this season was when Cambrie got her nickname- "turtle" Her coaches thought it was great how she could always trap the ball against the wall and keep it away from the other team. They would call her "thier little ninja turtle" She was by far the smallest one on the team and the youngest one as well, but she played hard. Coach Mike loved to watch her play he said, because she would "shell up" and just go for it! - Jade did great on her team as well. She could take a hit and keep on coming. Coaches were impressed with what a tough chick she was! She took a ball to the stomach to the head and many times in various other places, but somehow she kept on keeping on. I was proud of them. When they apply themselves to something they always do well!
No comments:
Post a Comment