FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

14 February 2008

Valentines Day! KISS

This valentines day we used the KISS method. Meaning Keep It Short & Simple. We actually had a great time doing it as well. Karen Garcia-Young and I got together and prepared a nice meal for our husbands at our house while the kids were being baby sat at her house. Which helped keep it simple for us. Then we dined by candlelight (although we forgot to turn down the house lights- the candles were still lit though). It was actually pretty romantic and then both couples changed to go play tennis. That was a lot of fun! Karen came out of the woodwork and surprised us all with her super slam, which also had her and Alex going over the fence to the ball quite a few times. I played it safe by only hitting the ball every once in a while. Brian tried helping me and by the end I knew it was something I wanted to continue working at. We had a great time and learned through their display of patience that our husbands really do love us. After working out our bodies we headed over to GY's and hopped in the hot tub. It was a great way to end the night! - Love was in the air!


No comments: