FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

26 February 2008

BEST BOOKS EVER!!

O.K.- Where do I even begin? Well if you understand my OCD issues, you will understand what happened to me this last weekend. My Mother somehow convinced me to read a book that she had read called Twilight- by Stephenie Meyer. If you have read the book you already know what happened, but in case you haven't..... Well let's just say - I haven't really read a book for fun since college- which was longer ago than I care to mention. I didn't think I had time to read- I barely find time to read my scriptures let alone anything else. But finally after hearing that it was a really good love story, and anything but ordinary I gave in, and WHOA!- I started reading the first chapter through out the week and then on friday I started into the second chapter. I finished book 1 saturday afternoon. My mom was out of town as was my friend Kristin- (the only people I knew who had the second book) - so I gave in and bought the 2nd book. My mom told me if I was going to buy the second book I might as well just by the third one too. Knowing that I had to have the second book immediately- I went ahead and bought the third one just in case it was the same way. - Well... I started reading the 2nd book about 8:30pm Saturday and finished it about 6am the next morning... that's right all night!! Then I started the third one sunday afternoon and finished it mon. night.- My family thought I had lost it- which was almost true. It took me a good week to shake it off. - Yes it was that intense and I am that easily sucked in!! Not a great combo for me but WOW! Anyway- point being! I highly recommend the books! Just make sure you are in a position to be able to read all the way through, because you might not be able to stop!- PS- The fourth and final book comes out August 2, 2008- and the movie for the first book is supposed to come out in Dec. 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! For more details check out the authors website - stepheniemeyer.com Let me know if you want to join club crazy?!?!?

No comments: