So I got a call from Kara today saying she had a new Wii game that she wanted me to come play with her. She wouldn't tell me what it was, and since I hate suspense I headed over to her house. That is where I discovered... JUST DANCE! A few rounds into it and I was hooked - (that's not true)- I was hooked when I heard the name. Lindsy was there working on a bow project and was immediately draw in as well! So as rolling events always seem to go... we ended up at our house eating pizza and playing Just Dance with 4 remotes. I really can't say anymore about it... I think the pictures and video speak for themselves. But just so you know you are never to old to "JUST DANCE"
2 comments:
Not too embarassing...I love the ones of Dave. Thanks for the good times!!
That is way too cool! Look at those girls go!
Post a Comment