 |
| Caution... Kids at Work! |
What would a trip to UT be without a trip to Discovery Gateway. The kids love it there and we are always able to spend almost a whole day there. We ate lunch before we went in and stayed for about 5 hours until closing time. The kids love it and they can play for hours on end… obviously. I think they played just in the little store for a least a couple hours. They didn’t check out the scientific things upstairs, but they spent the majority of their time in the Birds Eye View town where they have everything that you would have in an adult world, but in miniature size. Jayleen, Janell and I found a bench that we watched from most the time. I think I saw Jade play just about every role in town, from the mail person to the store butcher. By the time we left Colby was almost asleep in the little truck he had been driving around. As I pulled him out of the truck with his eyes half mast all he could say was “And I drive the black truck when I get back, right Mom?” - “Of course buddy” I replied. I guess we will have to come again! We love Discovery Gateway!
 |
| My little construction man! |
 |
| Dax and Colby we riding the rocking horses down the baby slide. |
 |
| Colby for some reason kept wanting to go down the part you use to climb up. He has always had a thing for riding on the bumps! |
 |
| Hailey loved the Birds Eye View Town store. Every year she spents a ton of time just working in it. |
 |
| Anywhere that kids can dig is cool. This was a Utah Rock art exhibit. The kids could dig for different puzzle pieces of old pottery artifacts. |
 |
| Jade- my creative builder! |
 |
| The Baker? |
 |
| So Proud! Honey helped him build it with all the square magnets, he was so excited that it was taller than him! |
 |
| This is the car he drove around FOREVER! |
 |
| Kaydin wanted to ride with Colby, but it's a one man car... she figured out a way. |
2 comments:
What a fun and busy summer you guys have had!
https://www.ajukanktaterbaik.com/ajukan-pinjaman-uang-di-bogor-hanya-dengan-sekali-klik/
Post a Comment