FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

13 July 2010

Park Fun with Honey and Clint















Doing just about anything with Aunt Honey and Uncle Clint is fun! After lunch today we decided to go check out one of the other parks in Clint and Jay’s new neighborhood. The kids played on the playground for a little while, and then we all played freeze/ toilet tag. We played in teams and my team almost had it when I had tagged Jay and Clint and only had Hailey left to tag. I thought I had it in the bag, but that little wiley one managed to get away and unfreeze Clint and Honey. I got owned by my 6 yr old! Nice job Hailey! After that we were bushed so we all sort of collapsed on the grass, but somehow it went from everyone laying down to everyone dog piling on Clint and Honey, then it became a challenge to see if we could stack everyone high going from biggest to smallest. We did make it as pictures can attest to, but it wasn’t without a few spills, a couple tip over’s and lots of laughter. Sometimes simple fun is the most fun.

1 comment:

Rach said...

I LOVE this photo of you and your kids all piled up. You need to frame it.