FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

25 February 2009

Subway Days

Who doesn’t love Subway right?!? One day after going to the gym, I really wanted a subway sandwich. So to justify my craving and in the name of healthy living I thought it might be a good idea to walk to Subway. Then I could justify loading my sandwich with all the things I like! I talked to my friends Karen and Kara about walking to subway together, because they go to the gym with me too – (Plus it was closer to walk to subway from their houses anyway)! They were game… literally! Karen made the fun suggestion to walk to get the sandwiches and then walk back to her house to play games. More specifically to play “Ticket to Ride”. What can we say… the game is addicting! It must be because we keep playing even though we know Karen always wins! (ha/ha) All it took was once and we were hooked! Each week our group seemed to get larger and larger. Now it is commonly known that Wednesday’s are subway game days. We make sure we schedule shopping, doctors appointments and other “non-essential” activities around our Wednesday afternoons! Priorities right?!?


No comments: