Everything is an event when your in kindergarten! Today was the big 100th day of school. I went to help out in Hailey's class for the big event, and I am glad I got to go and see the kids be so excited and have so much fun. Every center revolved around the number 100. We made necklaces, hats, glasses, and groupings. We stamped, ran, jumped, skipped, hopped, colored and counted everything to 100. Miss Ellerson had everything set up for a full 100th day of fun! Hailey just adores her!! Then of course the kids got to meet Zero the Hero- who shares with the kids how important zeros can be. After all "without the zero 100 would just be 1." They all took an oath to be zero hero's as well and learned the special zero salute. It was a fun day for Hailey and I am glad I was able to be there to be a part of it!

1 comment:
Do you think we would look just as cute if we were to wear those glasses? haha. They are adorable!
Post a Comment