FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

02 March 2009

Cambrie's Baptism Invite

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture of Cambrie. I can't believe that she is old enough to be baptized. Wish that we could be there. We miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture of Cambrie. I can't believe that she is old enough to be baptized. Wish that we could be there. We miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry don't know how I posted my comment twice. Guess we really really miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a darling pic! Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating!

Pacefamily said...

I am so sorry we missed her baptism. Todd and I were out of town and my mom didn't end up taking the girls. I heard it was standing room only, though! I love your little cambrie and am so proud of her!!

AnnieB said...

Oh my goodness! What a great invite and beautiful picture. Can't believe she's old enough!
By the way, I found your polka-dot hooter hider! Should I mail it to you or will you be heading out this way anytime soon? Can I get you to head out this way sometime soon?? We would love to see you guys!