With a house full of family Colby knew exactly who he wanted to come outside and push him on the swing. I don't know if he feels he's been shafted by the rest of us enough to not even bother asking, or if just felt a connection with Papa at the time because they both had hats on, but when he came to the door, all we heard was "Papa mear Papa mear" ("mear" is Colby's "come here") When thier wasn't an immediate response, Colby knew what he had to do. He got right in front of Papa, and while pulling on his fingers, he insisted "Papa push me" I guess he thinks he's got Papa's number. It looks like he might be right too. It was precious to watch my father and my son playing together. I love that my kids have good relationships with their grandparents, and I love that our parents love and care so much for our kids. It's good to know that Families are Forever

No comments:
Post a Comment