After watching her sisters play soccer for the last few years, Hailey was so excited to be able to play this year. I was actually fairly impressed with how she played too! For our first game we (Karen and I- we're coaching together again) we weren't sure exactly what to expect. Boy were we pleasantly surprised when our girls killed it. We won 11 to 3. Hailey scored two goals and I even caught one of them on video. Hailey is #3 - Check it out.
Hailey really enjoyed playing, which is usually the case when you are winning. Hopefully she will enjoy it throughout the season. It is always so much fun to watch such little people play such a big sport. This should be a fun season to watch! I love the action shots I got. She really went to the ball! I was so proud!

1 comment:
I love those pigtails! She is adorable and I can't beleive how your children have grown. :) They are such sweethearts!
Post a Comment