FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

08 August 2008

The Not So Washable Marker

You know those times, when you are trying to get something done and so you are only haphazardly watching your kids? While I wont mention how often that is... this particular time, the kids had been coloring at the kitchen table. Colby was of course wanting to do what ever they did, so I told them to put him in his chair and give him some stuff to color with. As far as I can remember I thought that I had only ever bought washable markers. And yet somehow, when I came to a realization that Colby had decided to make himself the canvas of his art project, I found that he had a black - NON-washable marker. Aren't all crayola markers supposed to be washable? I mean really, come on...



Of course he was all intrigued about how well it showed up on his skin. He kept showing me his arm - "ook mom ook- oooooh owie" (everything is an owie right now) To bad he couldn't see how well it showed up on his face. So off to the sink we went, he thought it was fun, because first he got to color all over himself and then he got to play in the water. What a treat right? So word to the wise- check your markers to see if they actually say washable, because obviously not all of them are.

No comments: