FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

08 August 2008

Gotta Love Camp Rock!

Thanks to Disney my kids have what seems to me like an endless supply of music and movies. Thier latest favorite "Camp Rock" is what I have been listening to way to much lately. I do love how much they get into it, so I decided to share it. Watching them dance around and sing and play like this makes them look to old to me. I am not ready for them to grow up so fast! Watch and I am sure you will see what I mean.

4 comments:

Pacefamily said...

Your girls look awesome and to cool!

Belcher Family said...

What is it with Camp Rock? First its High School Musical...now Camp Rock...I think Disney puts some messages out there so that our girls automatically want to be stars!! Ally and her best friend have a similar dance...infact she said Mom everyone wants to do that dance when she saw this! Its too cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow- yep they are definitely growing up! Super cute though. I don't even know what Camp Rock is yet........ so looks like I'm the oldie :)

Dave n Terra Thueson said...

what a fun thing to watch...enjoyed!