It was crazy to see these people in person! I have so much respect for how they can move their bodies- it looked harder in person than it did on t.v. And everything that was hot on t.v. was hotter in person. My favorite dance that they performed had to be Hip Hip Chin Chin with Lacey and Danny. WOW!! SAUCY!! Anyway it was a lot of fun! I will be there again next year for sure!
28 November 2007
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE TOUR
Can I just say that Jayleen and I saw the best show ever!! Jayleen, myself, my friend Holly Kroutil and her friend all rode to Oakland together, where we met up with the Taylor Clan. Jayleen and I sat about 13 rows back from the stage and it was awesome!! It just made me want to get up and dance!

It was crazy to see these people in person! I have so much respect for how they can move their bodies- it looked harder in person than it did on t.v. And everything that was hot on t.v. was hotter in person. My favorite dance that they performed had to be Hip Hip Chin Chin with Lacey and Danny. WOW!! SAUCY!! Anyway it was a lot of fun! I will be there again next year for sure!
It was crazy to see these people in person! I have so much respect for how they can move their bodies- it looked harder in person than it did on t.v. And everything that was hot on t.v. was hotter in person. My favorite dance that they performed had to be Hip Hip Chin Chin with Lacey and Danny. WOW!! SAUCY!! Anyway it was a lot of fun! I will be there again next year for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment