FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

19 November 2007

FHE Tennis

For FHE this week Brian thought it would be fun to take the girls to play tennis. - I guess once a week is not enough for him! The kids loved it. I really enjoyed seeing Brian take the time and patience to work with the kids on their swings and serves. I know they love the one on one attention as well. He even had Hailey getting a few hits. I loved that as soon as he set his racket down to help one of the girls, Colby would make a B-line for it and start dragging it around trying to swing at something, what were not sure, but he was trying. I was also cracking up that as soon as the kids saw me bring out the camera they would stop and pose. It took a few pics before they got the idea that I wanted pictures of them playing, not just standing there with the racket. But of course I thought the poses were cute too.


I have to say I love my family- I have the greatest husband and kids in the world, now I may be biased, but I am totally entitled to be! I love that we can do just about anything together and have a great time doing it! Check them out in action!! They are getting better too!





No comments: