FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

17 November 2007

Would you like to dine with us?


After a long day of soccer we decided we needed some grub and neither Karen nor I felt like going home to cook, so we hit the "Elephant Bar" with the Garcia-Young clan. The service was great. The kids had their own table and the adults had their own. The waitress was attentive to the needs of everyone. Yes even the kids-... but look what a disaster they can make. They were actually fairly well behaved and happy, and yet the mess must be inevitable. I think Colby really enjoyed sitting with the big kids, at least for a while. He was kind enough to help just about anyone finish up their meal. What can I say the kid can eat and he enjoys it too. After instances like this I reminded of how valuable babysitters are! Like I said they were good at the restaurant, it's just.... well a picture says a thousand words right?... I did like seeing them have fun with their friends, and we had a good time with our friends as well!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: