09 July 2009
Colby is 3!
Yes- My baby is 3! Being the slacker Mom that I am, I dropped the ball about planning a party for Colby on his birthday... I might pull it together later, but I didn't make it for today. But when push came to shove, I remembered about Colby's "Happy Place". So to help make it a special day we went headed to Chuck-E-Cheese for dinner. Colby absolutely loves Chuck-E-Cheese, and Brian dis-loves it as much as Colby loves it. I guess it can't be everyone's happy place. Anyway, Colby had a great time. He kept telling us... "I lika chucka cheese"! His favorite ride was a Derby horse. The horse rides in a race on a screen and you can control the horse with the reigns and the saddle. I have to admit it was pretty cool. He seemed to have a great time. Pizza, playing, and prizes what else could a 3 year old want? Happy Birthday Colby! We Love You!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the updates I was wondering where you went?? I know you have so much more to post on then I do with younger children!! I just have boring teenager stuff!! Miss Ya Lady
I didn't even know it was Colby's B-Day, I will have to tell him next time I see him. Looks like you had good times at Chuckee's!
So sweet! Happy Birthday, Colby! I still can't believe he is 3.
Post a Comment