FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

07 July 2009

Peaches Anyone?

For Real... I really thought I loved having a peach tree. The idea of fresh peaches anytime you want seems very appealing, even to me, and I am not the biggest peach fan. What I seem to forget every year is that the peaches don't come when ever you want. They come when ever they feel good and ready and then they start falling faster than you can pick them. We went up to my parents for the weekend holiday because Brian had Monday off. We took a large bowl full of peaches with us when we went up since they were starting to get ripe. When we came back quite a few of the peaches had turned ripe and then some. There were so many peaches! Brian hauled in about 4-5 shirt loads FULL! They practically covered most our counter top and that's not even counting all the one's that we gave to neighbors or that were on the ground that we chucked. I know what I'm doing tomorrow... can I say: peach pie, peach jam, peach cobbler, or peach fruit shakes? If you have any good ideas of what else you can do with peaches please let me know!!

2 comments:

zacktobe5 said...

Oh I want to come and have Peach Pie or help make Peach Jam!! I Miss you Girl!!

Six Skinners said...

If we still lived there, I would take some of your peaches. Dang those look good!!!