
Karen Garcia-Young and I were hanging out when we came up with what we thought would be a great idea. A Party! and since cinco de mayo was coming up, why not a cinco de mayo party? Never mind the fact that the party was on Sat May 3- Hey it was still a reason to celebrate' We both agreed that there just aren't enough parties going on and no time like the present. So in a matter of a few hours we started organizing a party.
The place was easy the GY home of course, did you see the pictures.... actually funny story behind that is that when we planned the party the GY's only had one water slide, but as the guest list grew supposedly their need for Costco's newest slide grew as well, or maybe they wanted the new slide so bad their guest list grew to justify, I'm not real sure, but either way it became a win win for us all. Food was easy Cinco De Mayo Potluck. Then you just add a bunch of fun people and wild kids and you have yourself a party.


We really did have a great time and I think al
l the kids and everyone enjoyed it as well. We did a water balloon toss for the kids which of course turned into a water balloon slam. The little kids found their way into the Pace's wagon as if it was meant to be one of the attractions. Poor little Colby, well actually I should say poor everyone else. He was the wandering eater. And YES we fed him his own meal, but anytime he saw other people eating he felt that he had to join in with them as well, or if they were done eating, but had left food on their plates, well he took care of that too. What can I say; he is my fourth child and a boy- I give up! But he sure was happy! Really we all had a wonderful time and we are so grateful to all those who contributed and threw their hat in the ring at the last second.


No comments:
Post a Comment