FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

29 May 2008

Hailey's Preschool Graduation

I can hardly believe that our little Hailey is all done with preschool! For graduation the kids get to walk the stage and are handed their diplomas by their teachers. Hailey really loved her teachers. Teacher Cindy always had a way of lifting her spirits when Hailey wasn't so sure that she wanted to be at school that day. Seeing the connection that Hailey had with her teacher meant a lot to me to know that they cared that much about my child. I can hardly believe that after 5 straight years of having a child attend Lighthouse Preschool we have come to a break. It really is a great school and we are really proud of Hailey graduating. Watch out Kindergarten! Also we want to thank Nana and Papa and Great Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Mac for coming to support this special event for Hailey. We are grateful to have loved ones around to share in these celebrations with us!


1 comment:

AnnieB said...

Oh my! She is so dang cute! I haven't seen her forever! Her hair is so long and she looks so big and beautiful! Congrats Hailey!
Alex has another year of preschool to look forward to (he's a September birthday and I didn't want him to be the youngest boy!)
Please come out this summer!! We can have a sleepover and the kids can swim!