This day was a blessing in disguise. When my girls hair gets long, I love it and hate it. It looks really pretty when it is all done and curled or straightened, but on a day to day basis it looks pretty scraggly. Jade has been asking to cut her hair for a few months. I have been asking Cambrie to cut her hair and Hailey wants to do what everyone else is doing! So today we did it! We went in with the intention to do "Locks of Love", but Jade's hair was the only one long enough. They cut 13" off her hair, 9 1/2 " off Cambrie's hair and 9" off Hailey's hair. I could hardly believe it! They almost didn't even look like the same kids! They all went from long to short, but with three totally different styles. Jade's is a blunt cut, Cambrie's is more a bob, and Hailey's is an A-line stacked in the back (it actually works really well with her dozen callics on her crown!). So far the girls are really happy with their cuts and especially with the idea that it wont take as long to comb out after baths! I like the idea of them being able to do their hair themselves and it actually looking nice, verses doing it and seconds later it looking like they never touched it. Well see what happens!

4 comments:
YOUR GIRLS ARE SO CUTE. I LOVE ALL OF THEIR NEW HAIRDOS. IT MAKES THEM LOOKED SO GROWN UP AND TRENDY. I LOVE IT!
Jade,Cambrie and Hailey look like they are rock models. I love thier haircuts.
We recently did this too in our family by the girls request. Emily lost 8-10 inches and Abby cut hers in the early spring but it has been so nice for summer!!!! Claire is still long but I really like it right now.
Hannah has been begging me to get her hair cut. She hates to brush it and its always snarly since we swim everyday. Your girls have inspired me...I need to set the appointment!! They look adorable! Which cut do you recommend for Hannah's thin, somewhat straggly hair? I NEED advice!!
Post a Comment