FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

25 August 2009

Yep- I wussed out!

So I had gone back and forth so much about cutting off my hair, because I was sick of it being in a pony tail everyday. I made my appointment ready to go drastic with only a few lingering comments holding me back. (Mainly Annie's!) When I got to the salon, Amy, my hairdresser, said this (she is my same age and has long hair too) " You have the rest of your life to have short hair. Not very many women can pull off long hair after 40 and if you tried to grow it out after this short a cut, you would be about 36 by the time you got it to the length it is now." That was roughly the comment that my friend Annie had said, which had really stuck with me.
So that was it. I decided not to cut it off just yet. If I really can't stand it I can always go back and cut it when I am more confident!-

Thanks for all the support and kind comments! I am very grateful to have friends who care!

Before -------- ------- After

9 comments:

AnnieB said...

so, your dear friend Annie with the great advice (moi) just cut 4 inches off last night!! So much for keeping it long!! It hits my collarbone now, and is much more healthier. (my ends were getting dry and I had to do it!) So, I hate to think I talked you out of a short cut, but you look fabulous and long is sexy and youthful!! love you!

Debbie Miles said...

I like it!! I will have to tell Richard that was his vote!! She is very smart by telling you that!! Miss YA Debbie

Megan Kroutil said...

You look hot!)

Liz E said...

Yep... you're a wus. I would have looked great short but it looks fab long with the layers!

Trish H. said...

You look great! I like it with the layers though!!

Mimi said...

beautiful!

Jodi said...

I love your long hair!! So pretty

sbstacey said...

You are such a beautiful girl, I think you would look great with what ever length of hair you choose!!

Cami said...

Cami Evans
I like it