FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

14 August 2009

Swim Team Is Done!!


So this summer the Jade and Cambrie have been doing swim team. They were part of the Riverbank Barracudas. This was a first for our fam and we had lots to learn... like driving to Patterson and Delhi for meets is rediculous! But it was a great experience for them. I was proud to watch how they progressed over the last few months. Jade was a strong freestyle swimmer and Cambrie rocked at the back stroke. In the end they both got ribbons for the relay teams they were on and Cambrie got a overall bronze medal for back stroke. Brian and Colby made it out to the home meets, and Becca and I usually carpooled to the away meets. (It's great to have your friend's kids in the same activities!)

Overall I think it was a great experience for them and they had a good time!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Camie Evans
Good job.I am sad I didn't race you guys.