Ok- so I want to cut my hair and I can't decide on a style so I am looking to friends to help me! Do you think I should go short or keep it long? The long pic isn't very accurate, but basically my hair would stay the same as it is now. Leave your vote in the comments and I will post the before and afters later!

Long 1
13 comments:
Short 2 and short 3 are my favorite, but if I could only choose one it would be short 3! I'm so excited for your completely new look!
I like #5 only a little shorter... Can you fix mine while your at it!
I like number two but my only advise (only because I am trying to grow my hair out)is you have to get it cut more often with it short.
I like Short #3. I have had my hair as short as #6 and long down down down my back. I loved my #3.
If it was me I would go with #5, only because it's easier to cut it again than grow it out.
Go short 2. I have never seen anything like that on you and I think it would look adorable and it is a style that would "grow out" nicely when you want to go long again. I have a girl that does awesome haircuts at Salon-Salon... only problem is that it is $50. Good luck!
LONG!
Short 2 is adorable (but drastic). if you're scared, go with Number 5. I have to tell you though that mines getting long and everyone keeps telling me to keep it long...they say you look younger with longer and you have plenty of older years to have the short do's.
?? Good luck and be sure to post a post-cut pic!
SHORT 3! It is so cute, would look great on you!
DON'T do #4 or 6. they are creepy!!
2 is cute but i think too short for you hehe... go with 3 or 5 really fits your face :) .. super cute!! Can't wait to see before and after!
This is from Richard:
I think you should leave your hair the way it is. Maybe a little trim is all you need.
3. totally! you would be even sexier than you are now!
Post a Comment