FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

26 January 2009

OUR BACHELOR NIGHTS!!


So while I will take just about any excuse to get together with the girls, there is a legitimate group who are bachelor fans. As for me I like the show depending on who the bachelor is. This season is Jason, the reject from the last bachelorette. Opps did I say reject, you know what I mean. (ha/ha) He wasn't my favorite but he has grown on me a little. What has really made it so enjoyable it the fun we have getting together to watch it. It is a great group of girls who fortunately or unfortunately always seem to bring amazingly good food. (I have had to restart my diet almost weekly thanks to them!) The door is always open to any fan of the bachelor or of just getting together. Luckily I pretty well fall into both categories. Mostly because I love hashing out someone else's drama besides my own! I figure if they do and say dumb things I have every right to talk about them, because they choose to do it on national t.v. Anyway I love our bachelor nights and I think we have decided that the bachelor season will go on year round this time. Whether the t.v. is on or not, all we need is good friends and good food, (it could be healthy by the way) and we will always have a bachelor night!!

2 comments:

Ari Photography said...

your so funny!

Holly said...

heck ya! LOVE girls night! Oh and my calves were killing meSat. U kicked my butt!