FOR REAL YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS!

Search & Win

18 April 2008

Vinyl Weeding Isn't For Everyone

So many times when people have wanted vinyl and they know I am already busy they always offer to help. When I explain the process they usually ask "Can I just weed it myself?" (Weeding is were you pull off the reverse of the image that was cut by the plotter) Anyway- I usually laugh, because it is never as easy as it looks. Just check out Kristin's intense weeding pose. And this was about an hour or so into the project we were working on. Kristin Skinner began weeding with me when I first got started in the vinyl business, she has literally been there since the beginning! While watching her weed I remembered why not just anyone can do it. I don't even think I could hold that pose for very long.- She swears it gives her a better lighting angle to see the cuts. - O.K. -

1 comment:

Six Skinners said...

You are dead meat, sister!!! I look dorkier than I thought. And those pictures are deceiving....I don't really have cleavage!!!